Project Plan B introduces the UK’s first fully sustainable face mask
The UK’s first fully sustainable face mask – kills bacteria and harmful viruses in minutes
– Our masks are produced from GRS certified recycled polyesters, utilising circular manufacturing principles.
– Fully recyclable in the UK through Project Plan B back to raw polyester for commercial re-use.
– Using breakthrough antiviral technology, the fabric treatment actively inhibits viruses and kills bacteria upon contact with the surface.
– 99% antiviral efficacy when tested to the standard ISO 18184.
– Reusable and lasts a minimum of 30 domestic washes at 40°C.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
*Disclaimer: Active healthcare claims on treated articles are not permitted and require pesticidal device registration.
Ready to be part of the change?
Join our mailing list for the latest updates and news